Catholic Ice Hockey is always interested in future prospects. If you're interested in joining the team or just looking for information please take a look at the below.
If you're interested in joining the program please feel free to reach out to Head Coach - Will Johnston. Please send all inquires and/or highlight film to: WJOHNSTON@CUAICEHOCKEY.COM
Monday - 9:30PM - 10:50PM
Wednesday - 9:00PM - 10:20PM
Season runs from September to mid March (Winter Break from Thanksgiving to Mid January)
10 Home Games/10 Away Games
Fort Dupont Ice Arena - 20 Minutes From Campus
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY - ICE HOCKEY FAQ:
Is transportation provided?
- The school provides us vans to all team events including practices, home and away games.
How much are dues?
- Varying by season and budget, our player dues are roughly between $400.00 and $700.00 for the entire season.
What does dues cover?
- Your dues money will cover Team jerseys, socks, shells, practice jerseys, apparel and hotels. Dues money also helps us pay for anything necessities that are out of our school provided budget.
What skill level is the team looking for?
- Our team is composed of all ranges of skill level from Juniors, AAA, AA, and A.
What are the teams goals for the season?
- Off the ice we strive to provide a culture that promotes professionalism, accountability, discipline and success in and out of the classroom. "Do good and play well."
- On the ice we look to be a competitive team that competes for a league championship and National Tournament bid.
Can I skate with the team?
- Yes, we often invite high school Juniors and Seniors out to at least one practice a season to skate with the team and tour the campus with a player who shares in a similar major.
If you have any questions, feel free to Head Coach - Will Johnston